Cleans pool floor, cove, walls and waterline
Recommended for in-ground residential pools up to 50 ft. in length
NOW WITH DUAL DRIVE!
The Dolphin Supreme M400 raises the bar for robotic pool cleaners, representing the latest generation of dolphin technology.
Dolphin Exclusive Features:
Weekly timer — preset cleaning cycles throughout the week!
Full filter indicator lets you know it’s time to clean the cartridge
Additional 3rd underside scrubbing brush powers away dirt and debris!
Quick-n-easy top access filter cartridge
Remote Ready for guided navigation
Patented swivel cable helps prevent tangling
Incredibly efficient – costs less than 15 cents to clean the pool.
In-store repairable right at your local Dolphin retailer!
Scrubs, vacuums and filters all pool surfaces in just 2.5 hours.
Includes caddy for portability and storage
Large inner filter cartridge, collects dirt, debris and even dust particles.
Plug-n-play! No pre-installation needed, no connections to pool system.
Self-programmed for optimal pool scanning.
|Cleaning Coverage||Floors, Walls, Waterline|
|Caddy Included||Not Included|
|Product Weight (robot only)||16.5 lbs|
Maytronics Dolphin International Export Warning!Answer
· 1. Warning if purchased for overseas use
· 1.1 All Maytronics products displayed on the www.maytronicsus.com website (Maytronics Products) are specifically designed and modified to comply with North American laws and standards.
· 1.2 Given that the laws and standards that apply to goods and services can vary quite significantly in different jurisdictions, Maytronics US has ensured that all necessary modifications have been made to the Maytronics Products such that they meet North America’s strict product and safety standards.
· 1.3 If you have purchased for export any product with a ‘Maytronics’ brand or similar to any of the Maytronics products displayed on www.maytronicsus.com for a country outside North America, please be aware that that product is not supplied by Maytronics US and may not comply with other countries laws and standards. This may also affect the validity of any product liability insurances you may have in place.
· 1.4 If that is the case, Maytronics US has no obligation to honor any warranty or to repair or replace your product for free.
· 2. Liability
· 2.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (MaytronicsUS) are not liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or liability (whether direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, special, punitive or otherwise) however caused, suffered by any person (including you) in connection with the purchase, manufacture or exportation of Maytronics-branded products to jurisdictions outside North America (whether in relation to supply, installation, operation, failure, use or misuse or otherwise).
Why can’t I access all the features on the power supply?Answer
The power supply is a universal unit for multiple Dolphin cleaners. Your Dolphin is programmed with specific features for your individual Dolphin cleaner.
When to use the Spring Filters versus the Ultra Fine (corrugated) filters?Answer
This Dolphin cleaner is shipped with the spring filters installed. The spring filters collect large debris (such as leaves). Inside the box are the Ultra Fine filters (corrugated) which collect the small debris (such as dirt or sand).
What are the voltage requirements for the Dolphin power supply?Answer
The Dolphin requires a standard 120v outlet for power.
What are the ideal operating temperatures for my Dolphin cleaner?Answer
Dolphin robotic pool cleaners are best used in temperatures between 43 and 93 degrees.