Advance to a new pool cleaning experience with this top-of-the-line robot that brings, even more, ease and freedom to the advanced capabilities of Maytronics Dolphin S robots.
POWERSTREAM MOBILITY SYSTEM
Better Grip for Vertical Cleaning
Our patent-pending PowerStream Mobility System creates a multi-directional water flow, which enables a constant grip on vertical surfaces. This not only ensures your pool walls and waterline are effectively cleaned, it improves navigation.
Uninterrupted Hassle-Free Clean
Our anti-tangling patented swivel cable allows the robots to move easily and efficiently around your swimming pool making clean-up a breeze.
for the Cleanest Pool Possible
Our multi-layer filtration system separates and filters rough, fine and ultra-fine dirt for highly efficient, clog-free filtration. Snaps apart for super easy cleaning.
ENERGY SAVING POWER SUPPLY
Easy on/off operation with weekly timer, cycle selector, and delay mode.
Control your Dolphin remotely
With this easy-to-use app you can register your Dolphin robot pool cleaner online and control it remotely. On full-featured Dolphin models, use the app to activate cleaning programs, activate the weekly timer and more.
|Cleaning Coverage||Floors, Walls, Waterline|
|Product Weight (robot only)||16.5 lbs|
Maytronics Dolphin International Export Warning!Answer
· 1. Warning if purchased for overseas use
· 1.1 All Maytronics products displayed on the www.maytronicsus.com website (Maytronics Products) are specifically designed and modified to comply with North American laws and standards.
· 1.2 Given that the laws and standards that apply to goods and services can vary quite significantly in different jurisdictions, Maytronics US has ensured that all necessary modifications have been made to the Maytronics Products such that they meet North America’s strict product and safety standards.
· 1.3 If you have purchased for export any product with a ‘Maytronics’ brand or similar to any of the Maytronics products displayed on www.maytronicsus.com for a country outside North America, please be aware that that product is not supplied by Maytronics US and may not comply with other countries laws and standards. This may also affect the validity of any product liability insurances you may have in place.
· 1.4 If that is the case, Maytronics US has no obligation to honor any warranty or to repair or replace your product for free.
· 2. Liability
· 2.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (MaytronicsUS) are not liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or liability (whether direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, special, punitive or otherwise) however caused, suffered by any person (including you) in connection with the purchase, manufacture or exportation of Maytronics-branded products to jurisdictions outside North America (whether in relation to supply, installation, operation, failure, use or misuse or otherwise).
What are the voltage requirements for the Dolphin power supply?Answer
The Dolphin requires a standard 120v outlet for power.
What are the ideal operating temperatures for my Dolphin cleaner?Answer
Dolphin robotic pool cleaners are best used in temperatures between 43 and 93 degrees.
Should I remove the Styrofoam from the motor unit?Answer
No, do not remove, this is not packing material. These help the Dolphin with buoyancy within the pool.
My white climbing rings are dented, are they damaged?Answer
No, the indentions on the rings are normal and due to the product settling during shipping. The rings will reshape once saturated with water.