It’s all swim, no work with the Maytronics Dolphin S50 robotic pool cleaner for above-ground pools. The Maytronics Dolphin S50, supported by Maytronics’ 30 years of experience, leaves your pool floor clean and the water sparkling.
Scrubs away algae and bacteria while collecting fine and rough debris
Powered by CleverClean™ Technology
CleverClean™ coverage is powered by an advanced navigation system and scanning software. This technology ensures that the most efficient route is used to clean your pool floor. So smart, the system automatically navigates around obstacles and quickly returns to its route.
Filter Dirt and Debris for a Clean Pool
Our filtration system separates and filters rough and fine dirt for highly efficient, clog-free filtration.
ENERGY SAVING POWER SUPPLY
Easy, one button operation
|Cleaning Coverage||Floors Only|
|Caddy Included||Not Included|
|Product Weight (robot only)||13.8 lbs|
Maytronics Dolphin International Export Warning!
· 1. Warning if purchased for overseas use
· 1.1 All Maytronics products displayed on the www.maytronicsus.com website (Maytronics Products) are specifically designed and modified to comply with North American laws and standards.
· 1.2 Given that the laws and standards that apply to goods and services can vary quite significantly in different jurisdictions, Maytronics US has ensured that all necessary modifications have been made to the Maytronics Products such that they meet North America’s strict product and safety standards.
· 1.3 If you have purchased for export any product with a ‘Maytronics’ brand or similar to any of the Maytronics products displayed on www.maytronicsus.com for a country outside North America, please be aware that that product is not supplied by Maytronics US and may not comply with other countries laws and standards. This may also affect the validity of any product liability insurances you may have in place.
· 1.4 If that is the case, Maytronics US has no obligation to honor any warranty or to repair or replace your product for free.
· 2. Liability
· 2.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (MaytronicsUS) are not liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or liability (whether direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, special, punitive or otherwise) however caused, suffered by any person (including you) in connection with the purchase, manufacture or exportation of Maytronics-branded products to jurisdictions outside North America (whether in relation to supply, installation, operation, failure, use or misuse or otherwise).
Why won’t this cleaner climb the walls?
The above ground robotic pool cleaners are designed specifically for cleaning the FLOORS ONLY.
What are the voltage requirements for the Dolphin power supply?
The Dolphin requires a standard 120v outlet for power.
What are the ideal operating temperatures for my Dolphin cleaner?
Dolphin robotic pool cleaners are best used in temperatures between 43 and 93 degrees.
Should I remove the Styrofoam from the motor unit?
No, do not remove, this is not packing material. These help the Dolphin with buoyancy within the pool.