Dolphin Active 30i Robotic Pool Cleaner
Enjoy hands-off pool cleaning with the Active 30i. This Wi-Fi connected cleaner is loaded with advanced cleaning features giving you the ability to customize cleaning schedules and more. Get a worry free clean from anywhere, any time.
Committed to Clean
This Dolphin scrubs the waterline and filters out all types of debris. Gone are the days of manual brushing
Stress Free Pool Cleaning
MyDolphin Plus App lets you customize pool cleaning from the palm of your hand
Equal Opportunity Pool Cleaner
This versatile cleaner is the perfect solution for all pool surface types
|Floor, Walls, Waterline
|Product Weight (robot only)
Maytronics Dolphin International Export Warning!
· 1. Warning if purchased for overseas use
· 1.1 All Maytronics products displayed on the www.maytronicsus.com website (Maytronics Products) are specifically designed and modified to comply with North American laws and standards.
· 1.2 Given that the laws and standards that apply to goods and services can vary quite significantly in different jurisdictions, Maytronics US has ensured that all necessary modifications have been made to the Maytronics Products such that they meet North America’s strict product and safety standards.
· 1.3 If you have purchased for export any product with a ‘Maytronics’ brand or similar to any of the Maytronics products displayed on www.maytronicsus.com for a country outside North America, please be aware that that product is not supplied by Maytronics US and may not comply with other countries laws and standards. This may also affect the validity of any product liability insurances you may have in place.
· 1.4 If that is the case, Maytronics US has no obligation to honor any warranty or to repair or replace your product for free.
· 2. Liability
· 2.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (MaytronicsUS) are not liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or liability (whether direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, special, punitive or otherwise) however caused, suffered by any person (including you) in connection with the purchase, manufacture or exportation of Maytronics-branded products to jurisdictions outside North America (whether in relation to supply, installation, operation, failure, use or misuse or otherwise).
What are the voltage requirements for the Dolphin power supply?
The Dolphin requires a standard 120v outlet for power.
What are the ideal operating temperatures for my Dolphin cleaner?
Dolphin robotic pool cleaners are best used in temperatures between 43 and 93 degrees.
Should I remove the Styrofoam from the motor unit?
No, do not remove, this is not packing material. These help the Dolphin with buoyancy within the pool.
My white climbing rings are dented, are they damaged?
No, the indentions on the rings are normal and due to the product settling during shipping. The rings will reshape once saturated with water.